Something that can be good, and bad! For example! When your trying to do something that you really need to do (like wrapping last minute presents) which is bad. A very good example would be, when you are so not in a good mood and it's the perfect time to go to bed and you just fall asleep as soon as you hit your bed, today, this is not the case! Fist I had to wrap a couple more presents then, even tough I'm FEEL super tired, I cannot fall asleep!! It's ridiculous! I guess I'm too exited for Christmas maybe! I just don't know! I'm also super happy because we still have a week without school!! It's going to be the best!! I'm just going to lounge around the house and hang with my friends... So if you want to do something this week, seriously, CALL ME! I have NO plans, so yeah call me(:
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Tiredness
Tiredness- adj: Weary; Fatigued
Something that can be good, and bad! For example! When your trying to do something that you really need to do (like wrapping last minute presents) which is bad. A very good example would be, when you are so not in a good mood and it's the perfect time to go to bed and you just fall asleep as soon as you hit your bed, today, this is not the case! Fist I had to wrap a couple more presents then, even tough I'm FEEL super tired, I cannot fall asleep!! It's ridiculous! I guess I'm too exited for Christmas maybe! I just don't know! I'm also super happy because we still have a week without school!! It's going to be the best!! I'm just going to lounge around the house and hang with my friends... So if you want to do something this week, seriously, CALL ME! I have NO plans, so yeah call me(:
Something that can be good, and bad! For example! When your trying to do something that you really need to do (like wrapping last minute presents) which is bad. A very good example would be, when you are so not in a good mood and it's the perfect time to go to bed and you just fall asleep as soon as you hit your bed, today, this is not the case! Fist I had to wrap a couple more presents then, even tough I'm FEEL super tired, I cannot fall asleep!! It's ridiculous! I guess I'm too exited for Christmas maybe! I just don't know! I'm also super happy because we still have a week without school!! It's going to be the best!! I'm just going to lounge around the house and hang with my friends... So if you want to do something this week, seriously, CALL ME! I have NO plans, so yeah call me(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment