Saturday, December 24, 2011

Presents

I just wrapped my family's presents!!! I'm so exited for Christmas!! Do you have any Christmas traditions? I sort of have one... Every year, if we are not our of town, we go to my Grandmas house on Christmas eve and have dinner and we give presents and just have a good time! I really love be around my family, almost all the time(: especially on Christmas though! I've seen some of my presents already though(: BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT! My mom hadn't wrapped two of them yet and I went downstairs and I saw them!!! It was a mater and a zebra pillow pet!!! Ah! I know right!! Yes Mater from the movie Cars! You should be jealous! I just can't wait for tomorrow!! Plus when Kailey wakes up from her nap, we are going to make cookies for Santa and Reindeer food to sprinkle on the lawn(:

No comments:

Post a Comment