Friday, December 23, 2011
Christmas Time!!!
IT. IS. ALMOST. CHRISTMAS!!!! Tomorrow is Christmas eve... and then.. CHRISTMAS!!! Ah!! I'm so exited!!! Are you exited? I'm exited!! I'm pretty sure i'm going to get an iPod touch, so i'm WAY exited!!! Okay, well actually, I KNOW i'm getting an iPod touch because, well, my mom told me that she was getting me one for Christmas... yeah I know, ruin the surprise.. but i'm kind of glad she told me cause she was about to buy me the black one, but I wanted the white one. Don't think i'm racist! Everyone has black ones!! I wanted to be unique!!(: So I'm getting a white one... Both of my brothers are getting one too though, Brian's is white, and Jordan's is black... I know what everyone is getting (except for, well ME!) because I wrapped the presents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment