I never blog anymore... truthfully I don't think anyone reads it.. Does anyone read it??? Any way so schools been out for a week now and I'm loving this summer weather!! Monday was great it was so hot, but it's been so windy all week!! I'm suppose to go swimming tomorrow, I hope it's not to windy.
So I'm just clearing this up: I'm not obsessed with One Direction, I'm dedicated! There's a big difference!! Okay, good, now we all understand. I mean seriously though, how can you NOT love them??? I mean I hate when people say: You only like them because they are cute. NO! I heard their songs before I knew what they looked like! and truthfully if you don't like them I don't care, because I do and I should be able to love something with out people having to butt in and criticize them! And the WORST is when people say they hate them because they're popular, that's like saying you hate cupcakes because everyone eats them. Your ridiculous people! Thank you for listening to my annoying rant(: And come on, you can't have a good band without haters right?? Right(:
Anyway, so yeah, life's good, I'll try to blog more, just in case somebody actually ya know, reads this(:
No comments:
Post a Comment