Monday, April 30, 2012

Holy Blogging!!

I haven't blogged since Febuary!! Oh my goodness! A lot of stuff has happened since then. I registered for 10th grade!! I'm so exited I just want to get out of this stupid Junior High!! Gosh!! I'm taking tons of amazing classes! It's going to be great, I'm taking classes with all my friends! Emily and I are in Biology, English, and Choir together! I did get stuck in a buisness managment class that I didn't want to take, but hey! Maybe it will be fun(: So you've probably heard of a band called One Direction right? And you may be thinking, "It's just like Justin Beiber, Blah, Blah, Blah..." BUT IT'S NOT!!! They are so amazing and I don't care what you think(: I'm infected by their beautifulness:P.  One of the worst questions ever asked is, "Why do so many people love them?" and my answer is...."ARE YOU BLIND?????"(:

No comments:

Post a Comment