Monday, January 16, 2012
Frustrations...
I really hate it when your talking to a friend and you ask them if they can hang out and they tell you probably. Then they stop texting you and an hour later they get you and tell you that they have to go do something and they can hangout in about half an hour. Then an hour goes by, no phone call. Two hours, still no call. Then it's five oclock and you relieze that that person just wasted your day, then at six they text you and say sorry I couldn't hang out today. Then you get mad because they didn't tell you earlier. Then you get on Facebook and they posted how much fun they had with a different friend today and you say (imagining they can hear you) thanks a ton for ruining my day off. Then you blog about it. At least my day wasn't totally ruined, I did have fun win Emily this morning at the mall(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment